Submitted by: Hayley T., Destin, FL
A great recipe for an old classic. To prevent cheese from sticking to a grater, spray the grater with cooking oil.
- 4 cups chicken broth
- 1 (14.5 oz.) can diced tomatoes
- 2 cups cooked kidney beans
- 4 cups Pictsweet Mixed Vegetables
- 2 tablespoons Pictsweet Chopped Onions
- 1/4 cup uncooked shell macaroni
- 1 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1 teaspoon dried basil
- Grated parmesan cheese for garnish
Combine all ingredients in a large pot. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat to low and simmer for 20 minutes or until macaroni is tender. Serve and garnish with parmesan cheese.